ASCO CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Systems
ASCO’sinnovative ASCOSORB CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Technology turns your vent flue gasinto a usable and profitable source of CO2.
CO2 gas won by a ASCO Stack Gas Recovery System is a by-product of flue gas production from boilers as well as from other flue gas sources offering an economic CO2 source to any CO2 consumer or reseller. ASCO, as a provider of complete CO2 solutions, offers CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Systems with various capacities.
The revolutionary ASCOSORB CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Technology features the following key benefits:
• Reliable and economic source of CO2 to the end user as opposed to self burning processes or purchasing liquid CO2
• The ASCOSORB Technology brings to the ASCO CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Plant tremendous reduction in total energy usage offering greatly reduced OPEX: only approx. 0.9MWth /MT produced CO2
• The ASCOSORB Technology brings to the CO2 stack gas recovery plant innovations such as reduced solvent consumption again contributing reduced operating cost to the already reduced OPEX
• The specially formulated ASCOSORB solvent utilized with the ASCO CO2 Stack Gas Recovery System is resistant to any level of oxygen typical of flue gas sources allowing greater system efficiencies and longevity of the plant
• Liquid CO2 quality produced by an ASCO CO2 Stack Gas Recovery System meets specifications of ISBT, food and beverage, and customer final liquid quality specifications
• ASCO CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Systems offer a capacity range from 285 to 11'000kg/h (24250.84lb/h)
ASCO’s CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Technology extracts nearly the total volume of CO2 gas content in flue gas streams. Key is the specially formulated ASCOSORB extraction solvent which provides the CO2 Stack Gas Recovery Plant with reduced OPEX as a result of its CO2 gas extraction and loading capability compared to other competitive solvent mixtures. This technology not only offers the end user a reliable CO2 source but as well considered by many a green approach to the overall concept to CO2 gas recovery. Combined with the specially formulated ASCOSORB Solvent, the ASCO CO2 Stack Gas Recovery System utilizes stainless steel process towers and pumps to ensure long and effective equipment life and reliable performance for years to come.